Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 03:24 PM   #6
**** That Noise

I have a lot of mixed feelings after watching the show and reading all of these responses.

I’m glad Loki S2 is confirmed. I was excited for another WandaVision after how it ended and was disappointed to hear there isn’t one. But I’m assuming she/they pop up again?

I didn’t think I’d like post End Game life(I haven’t read the comics), but damn they’ve been crushing it so far and there’s a lot of potential with how both Loki and WandaVision ended to go with the coming movies. Winter Soldier was meh to me. Solid watch but in my opinion nothing compared to these other two.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli