Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 08:28 PM   #270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vani...doctor-who/amp

Good read on the finale that mostly fits my views of it.
Well, I have to say, I didn't really like the opinions of that writer, and especially the Michael Waldron quotes. He seems to be saying the exact opposite of how Time Travel worked in Endgame, so if he's going to rewrite those rules, I just hope that it doesn't cheapen Tony Stark or Natasha's sacrifice or ruin Cap's chance at happiness with Peggy.

That's also the first time that I've heard that What If...could actually be part of the MCU and not just a fun side project.

The Infinity Saga wasn't like Star Wars Episodes 7-9, in which the overwhelming majority of fans would love to see them wiped from canon. Endgame was beloved by most people, including me, which is why it's the largest grossing movie of all time.

And while the writer thought that all of the exposition by Jonathan Majors worked, I felt the opposite. It was a plot device that was necessary because at the time of filming, Season 2 was a pipedream, so the only way to make the series work in 6 episodes was to have all of that exposition so that the viewers would know what's happening. To me, that's really, really poor planning on Marvel's part and a bit of a shock because everything else to date has been so meticulously planned.

It's weird because the entire series seemed to be moving at a snail's pace, then all of the sudden, BOOM!, we find out what's really going on in less than 20 minutes yet we won't won't find out how it concludes for quite some time. The more I think about it, the less I trust these Marvel TV series to do anything other than bridge the gaps between the movies to keep the "consumer" interested.

This is actually beginning to bum me out so I'll stop now. Ugh.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.