Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 06:36 PM   #258
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I get that reaction but I can wait. I read a rumour before the episode that S2 had been greenlighted, so maybe that was a part of my reaction as well. I didn't expect closure going into the finale, so I wasn't too bothered when we didn't get that.

Personally, I liked this finale more than the Wandavision finale (we won't even get into TFATW which was pretty bad throughout the entire series and ended very poorly as well).
I think my opinion of TFATWS is well documented but I felt that series was a waste of not only $150 million dollars but a missed opportunity to do so much more with both characters, other than wallow in their past decision making. It was a downer.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree about WandaVision, especially since Loki hasn't concluded. But IMO, the finale of WV was amazing. We were not only introduced to White Vision but Agatha Harkness as a real MCU character as well (who Feige said yesterday "Won't return soon enough to the MCU), as well as finding out that the Skrulls have indeed infiltrated the highest levels of government and law enforcement. I don't think her "kids" are actually gone from the MCU, which is interesting in and of itself (think Young Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Kid Loki, Wanda's kids, etc.) and the final scene in which she's teleporting and reading the Darkhold was amazing.

The final episode of Loki seemed to me like an entire reset of the series: Everything that existed before is gone - his relationship with Sylvie, his relationship with Mobius and even moreso, the end of the TVA and a new Big Bad.

So much of Loki was just exposition. Had I known that it was going to end on a cliffhanger, I wouldn't have been as invested in the series, which kind of taints Season 2 for me, even this far out. I'm not sure if I'm down for another 5.5 hours of Loki talking about himself.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.