Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 06:21 PM   #257
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The season ended on a cliffhanger, which is lame, especially considering it's going to be quite a while before Kang's next appearance, whether that's in another season of Loki that could debut at the end of 2022 or in the next Ant-Man movie, which won't be released until 2023.

That's a crazy long cliffhanger and wait.
I get that reaction but I can wait. I read a rumour before the episode that S2 had been greenlighted, so maybe that was a part of my reaction as well. I didn't expect closure going into the finale, so I wasn't too bothered when we didn't get that.

Personally, I liked this finale more than the Wandavision finale (we won't even get into TFATW which was pretty bad throughout the entire series and ended very poorly as well).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.