View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 10:17 AM   #2397
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
It's a shame Penny got hurt. He was so fun to watch. Him and Shaq were an awesome duo. Much more likeable than Shaq and Overrated Turd Kobe.
He really blossomed as a player and leader in the 97 playoffs against the Heat. One of my favorite series ever but I could ramble on and on about that so I will spare you. Unfortunately, early the next season is when he was overcome by the knee injury and he was never the same. Orlando eventually kind of had to move on from him. Sad story.

It really shows how massive Shaq's ego is when he felt so threatened by a guy who wanted nothing more than to be his sidekick.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.