View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 02:13 PM   #2387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not really - but I've always been a die hard Royals, Chiefs, Jayhawks fan regardless of if they were good or not. I did not even know one good season of existence of Royals in my life time until 2014 and I still followed them and knew the players.
I forgot to mention this, but the 162 game season makes a difference. The Chiefs play 16 games. That's not much. One three hour period per week. The Royals play every day for 162 games. That's three hours per game. Who has enough free time to follow a losing team for three hours each night, for 162 games? Whenever I miss a Royals game, I always tell myself I'll just catch the next one tomorrow.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote