Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I wasn't quite as big of a fan of this episode. Loki just doesn't seem like Loki anymore. And an alligator? I dunno. Hoping Episode 6 is grand. It's only six episodes, right?
Yep, just six. And boo to your take, lol. I thought it was quirky and great. Plus they found a way to get the right hand scene in there, as well.

Just noticed that the official Disney+ site describing the series has a mistake in the description - it states the events of this series take place after the events of Endgame. That is incorrect, they take place after the first Avengers movie.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.