View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 01:58 PM   #52
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I've had one for 20 years that I repeatedly dig out and it just keeps coming back.

I've been dealing with it for so long that it's more annoying than painful at this point.
Dudes with warts, easy way to get rid of them...apple cider vinegar. Before bed the a cotton ball a year a piece off about the same size as the wart, soak it in the vinegar. Put it in the war and cover it with a bandage of some sort. Remove in the morning.

In a few days the wart will turn black, do this process every night and remove each morning. In about a week it'll fall off jeep doing it a bit longer to make sure the roots are dead, boom no more wart.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.