View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 10:55 PM   #779
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Well this is no surprise is it? Now I'm not going to say this is over because as we saw with Avs bring 2-0 on my Knights things can turn quickly and momentum can be tough to stop. However Tampa just look like the better side and it was always a question of whether Price could steal a few games to make things interesting...we'll see if that can still happen but at this juncture Tampa are smelling blood and if they win on Friday then it's pretty much over. Still gutted the Knights have allowed Tampa two easy rides in consecutive finals tbh....because I know we could have given them a massive fight smh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.