View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 09:23 PM   #776
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I don’t think the Canadians played that bad besides that one bone headed play. Looks to me like TB is just a better team.

More bush league frustration fighting at the end too. Do the Canadians usually do that?
They played well overall. They outshot TB like 16-2 or something in the second period. I think Vasilevsky was the difference. He should be the true Vezina trophy winner and not Fleury.

That lead goal by Tampa with 0.3 seconds in the 2nd was just pure heart, effort and determination. That was the turning point.

*Not that I know of? and I’ve followed them the whole playoffs. They do play physical though and have outhit their opponents on most occasions. They could be a scrappy team.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli