View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 08:46 PM   #755
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN View Post

Thanks to my friend who works in a high powered position for the Islanders, I was able to go with my son (and sometimes another person) to Games 4 & 6 of the Penguins series, Games 3, 4 & 6 of the Bruins series and Games 3, 4 & 6 of the Lightning series. It was so special and amazing, most especially the Pulock save to preserve the Game 4 win and the amazing comeback with the Beau OT winner to win Game 6 to force Game 7.
Damn.

That game 4 would have been incredible.

No idea what their offseason looks like, but as-is right now, they just need some firepower... they're definitely close to getting over the hump.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.