Thread: Food and Drink What Salsas are you guys running
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 06:00 PM   #97
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It's hard to gauge from person to person, but both the Pain is Good and the Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper, for me they're in that sweet spot where every bite is spicy, but it keeps you coming back for more. It's hotter than you get in most supermarket, but you can taste the flavors, and if the spice doesn't knock you out, you want another, and another, . . . hot, hot, hot!! Oh, just one more. . . If that makes sense.

It's not so hot you take one bite and are out of the spicy game for the afternoon, running around for milk or yogurt, like with pure hot sauces.
I tried Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa tonight. My experience is similar to yours where you want to eat more and more of it. But the heat builds on you after a while. Good recommendation for a hot salsa.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.