View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 09:49 PM   #2014
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Now that things have opened back up in Los Angeles, my wife and I are back to being daily Uber drivers along with working all day, so I haven't been able to catch much basketball this past week. I've had the TV on while I'm working in my studio but I always seem to miss the big plays. I've watched the TNT show a few times but that's not like watching the games, then watching the post game show.

It sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully, I'll at least be able to watch the Finals.
Oh I definitely wasn’t referring to you Dane! I know you’re truly here to talk basketball when you are. Others were bitching earlier today.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote