View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #10322
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I fell for your Dogecoin/Coinbase hype. oofa
And I fell for your Doge SNL hype but I didn't sell for a loss. Crypto is waaaaay harder to predict than the stock market. When a ****ing tweet can determine a pump or a crash it's pretty ridiculous. Had everything been normal it's addition to CB would have been a big pump, but it just happened to fall right in the middle of crypto dumping across the board. I'm still holding and added more at .18. Got my cost average down to .27 so I'll be able to get out unscathed and probably even for a nice profit before too long.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.