View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 01:30 PM   #10320
Mammoth penis

lew I don't really have a technique...I just scour the web searching for stocks with a ton of hype on multiple platforms then pick and choose the ones I feel have a legitimate shot to pump. Ive gotten pretty good at it and I'm right more often than not.

I recently was suckered on BB when I probably should have been paying more attention to CLOV, CLNE and WISH. I'm 90% sure BB was a hedgie trick to take attention from the others and AMC and I fell for it. But I do think it's a future $20+ stock despite their recent earnings. And scho thought they were just a cell phone company.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.