View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 07:36 AM   #10304
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
It’s really important with these momo stocks IMO to follow the 50 day EMA (below blue line). I prefer the 6 mo timeframe. Look at FUBO. It loses the 50 day, straight into the toilet. Regains 50 day, off to the races. Really seems these hedgies and algos really have a lot keyed to that.
I brought it up after the GME induced plunge that crashed almost all meme stocks though...that's the dive you're referring to. It gained immediately the day after I mentioned it, dropped back down and got even lower, then slowly made its way up to where it's at now. Unfortunately I wasn't patient with that one and only made a small profit.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.