View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 07:19 AM   #10302
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No one wants to share their trades in real time. Only after they’ve exploded.

And I bet we have some CCIV BNGO SNDL FUBO ZOM CRON bag holders….just to name a few. You’ll never admit it though.
Every stock I've pushed here was right before or right after I bought in except for AMC and GME because I bought into them during my CP hiatus. But I still brought up AMC when it was under $9. I bag-held CCIV and BNGO for a few months then recently was able to make a tiny profit on both and got out but recently got back into BNGO. I lost about $1k on ZOM, no problem admitting that but I wasn't the one pimping it here.

Its obvious you didn't look at the 3 month FUBO chart before you added that to your list, I brought than one up too on 4/8 and its up 65% since then.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.