Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 06:25 PM   #147
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Occasionally a laptop will have 1 "slot" which is a RAM module soldered onto the motherboard, along with 1 additional slot that is user accessible. You can only add to the user accessible slot.

Yeah, but this one says that only one slot of two is in use. The slot that I can access already has a stick in it so unless one of the two (potential) sticks is faulty something doesn't add up.

Update: i was reading while i typed this. There is a thread on the hp help site where someone says that models with a certain processor actually only have one slot even though it says it has two. They claim that it is because different models use the same motherboard but have different processors. Who knows?

Either way he went from 4 to 8 so there is still a noticeable improvement.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote