Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #140
'Tis my eye!

And I should add, when you support 8 windows devices that are used by other people, people that aren't as techy as you and don't truly understand the value of things like data backup and system integrity, you have to be proactive a lot of the times with Windows Update.

It might stop downloading updates but not fire off any error messages but rather just quietly keep trying to update even though it's stuck. My windows users would get months behind on updates if I didn't check once in a while because they don't understand the whole continuous update concept. Hell, even when it's working correctly, they'll ignore reboot prompts for weeks...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.