Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:49 AM   #139
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Windows 11 will be fine. Windows updates/upgrades are infinitely better than they were a decade ago. It's a free and painless process these days for the typical end user. Some here are exaggerating the concerns quite a bit. Outside of lazy IT management, updates/upgrades shouldn't be avoided these days....
Yep.

The biggest, and really only, issue I have with Windows Update these days is getting it to run flawlessly. Sometimes it might go a month installing silent updates and none of my users even know. Then all of the sudden one little hot fix comes through and gets stuck, Windows Update just stops working and you have to go through cleaning it all it to get it running again.

The chances of this happening on a single machine aren't great but when you're support 8 Windows devices, it can get kind of annoying.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.