View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:23 AM   #10280
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That reminds me: so I had a 401k through a previous job with T. Rowe Price. When I left that job, I stayed with T. Rowe Price and now it's labelled as a Rollover 401k.

Is that the same as a Roth IRA? I've contributed to it with post-tax money since it's inception so I'm assuming so.. but figured I'd ask people here who know better.
As others said, it's still a 401k. They probably just change the title in your account to reflect that it's no longer associated with your previous employer.

You can either just leave it alone or roll it over to a different type of retirement account. I'd be a little cautious about continuing to contribute to it without talking to T. Rowe Price about it, though. I'm not sure what the contribution rules are for an orphaned account like that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote