Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:40 PM   #303
Fight, build, win!

I've been told that courts really get backed up due to property line disputes. One of the reasons the states have chosen to pay fence observers. Most of the counties have done away with the county surveyor. Even Cities have reduced their engineering staffs and just hire a consulting engineer. Their Survey staff is skeleton now mostly just archivists and record section corners and update city network control and benchmarks. They cant do boundary as the state says it's a conflict of interest.

I know I've done my share of boundary disputes usually court-appointed. We don't often seek them out. We are an on-call surveyor for most of the railroads that travel through Kansas and Missouri. That means doing accident scene surveys for lawsuits usually at Railroad x-ings really especially hate those.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.