Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:35 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I get all of these news/entertainment stories that pop up in my browser when I first open it. I like to look through them just to see if anything jumps out at me. Three times now there has been a story in there and the head line is a damn spoiler on the show. I am about ready to hunt down these damn writers and kick their ass.
The only way to avoid spoilers for a high profile series like Loki is to completely avoid the internet because headlines will pop up on every news site and even YouTube.

I had to go on YT for one my kids yesterday and the right side of the YouTube window were spoilers from Wednesday's episode of Loki. I actually had to put my hand up to block the right side of the screen because I couldn't get to the show until late last night and I didn't want to see any spoilers.

And whatever you do, avoid this thread and the MCU thread until you've watched new episodes or you'll inadvertently get spoiled.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote