Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:26 PM   #302
Fight, build, win!

I had an instrument operator got a call, his wife told him to come to bale her out of the Cass county jail. I took him straight to the jail waited for him and his wife to come back and run them both home.
She was still mad and cussing a storm all the way till they got home. Well what had happened is she had cats that were killing mice and birds and leaving them on the porch to the back sliding glass door. She would put them in a bag walk around to back corner property behind a shed and dump them into my co-workers yard. She confronted her and she would lie and deny. Well she got photos and a video camera of the dirty work then confronted. Went to the door with the evidence of pictures and had the camera for playback. The woman called her a ****. Then Kaboom knocked the lights out and some teeth. A one-punch dropped to the floor.

She was a tiny petit Country girl but a stick of dynamite. They lost in court had to pay doctors bills and damages. She was told to keep the dead animals on her property and dispose of them properly. They moved within the year lol.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote