Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 11:50 AM   #155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It appears that she's going to be in the MCU moving forward because they wouldn't have spent so much time on her character otherwise.

I have to say, this episode was disappointing for me. I wasn't a huge fan of "slowing down" the show so that the audience could learn more about Enchantress.

Hopefully, the pacing is much better in the final three episodes because this episode felt like someone slammed on the brakes of a fast moving vehicle.
Yeah I didn't care for this episode like the first two.

Spoiler!
Go Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about