Thread: Food and Drink What Salsas are you guys running
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 05:31 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Rather than trying to order salsa that you may or may not like, why not buy like 9 Roma tomatoes, a couple of jalapeno peppers, a red onion, a stalk of cilantro and a lime, then make your own to taste?

I realize that Pico de Gallo isn't for everyone but IMO, it's way better than nearly all store bought salsa in a jar. Plus, it's cheap to make so if you mess it up, you're only out a few bucks and it's easy to try again.

If jalapeno's aren't hot or spicy enough, try serrano or habanero's.
Thats exactly where I'm at, just can't do salsa in a jar anymore unless its a last ditch option... would rather make my own, or at worst pony up for some fresh pack stuff
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.