View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 04:25 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Also subscribe to Rick Beato. Another guitarist I watch sometimes is Mike Bradley, it's a small channel that is a lot about gear, amiable guy with some personality mixed in.

Watched walker - a guy who takes his camera and walks down city streets of popular travel destinations. Other travel stuff too.

Some channels with content for relaxation.

A lot of vid suggestions I get are historical stuff, some vintage comedy, really all range of themes that I've thumbs upped. Most I watch are random that aren't necessarily subscriptions.
Beato is exceptional in his musical knowledge. His recent video breaking down Seal's Kiss from a Rose is great. He calls Seal to comment on how he came up with unique phrasing and chord changes. Good stuff.

Beato's really good at immediately pick up a songs structure/key changes/chords etc.. He doesn't have perfect pitch, but his teenage son does. Beato will play a complex chord on the piano and his son immediately tells him each note. Beato is impressed, but his son is like "it's easy". Typical teen.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.