Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 02:23 PM   #114
Veteran

smdh this is just sad at this point. Really wishing Harrison Ford a speedy full recovery but damn he is seriously up there in age and doesn't seem cut out for these action roles (his injuries are proof of that).

While I have my doubts about Indy 5 overall, it does have a few things going for it. For one, Mangold is directing it. He is a flat out awesome director and did a great job directing Logan (outstanding send off for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine/X-Men character).
Another thing that caught my eye was the casting of Boyd Holbrook ( a really good / underrated young American actor that played one of the main villains in Logan)

He was also awesome on Netflix's hit show called Narcos.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.