View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 08:59 PM   #645
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Good defense?
They're just too similar... two great goalies, good defense, good at mucking it up. I was slow to say this, because I figured Vegas would just steamroll them with their speed.

Vegas has little speed this series though... I know a lot of their speed against the Avalanche was due to the 4 million turnovers, but still.

It's kind of like having a franchise QB in football. You largely need one to make it deep into the playoffs, but once you get that far, you're most likely playing teams that also have one..... so, that's where you see the other phases of the game matter more than they typically do in the regular season.

For hockey, it's good goaltending and decent defense... you aren't generally in the conference finals without both of these things, so generally the teams that have made it this far have those things AND a pretty good offense.

Yet, we're seeing all defense and inept offense... and it's ****ing brutal.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.