View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 02:50 PM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've actually never had a cat do that, my mother in law's dog ate her couch cause he was mad though...

The worst thing any car I've had has done was shit in the floor because he was being defiant.
The dog that ate up the couch wasn't mad. Dogs need to dissipate energy, especially when they're young. It was probably just frustrated. Of course, some breeds are more energetic than others. When I had my first boxers, we got them when they were just pups. They needed a walk every day. Of course, life gets busy and sometimes that isn't always possible. But we did manage to walk them at least 5 days out of the week. They do calm down a bit by about 3 years of age.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.