View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 01:25 PM   #314
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
And to you ****tards, "Loochy", BD23 and Grim (whoever the **** you are), NONE of you ****ers live in Los Angeles.

I see cars every ****ing day missing plates, plenty of older trucks used by gardners that are missing taillights, blowing smoke through their tailpipes, windows tinted too darkly and so on, and I've never seen a single person who's been pulled over even once.

The LAPD services nearly 20 million people and are usually too short-staffed to be pulling over people for such minor issues because they don't have the manpower, nor do they want to make the bumper to bumper traffic even worse.

But I'm sure this has happened to you every day living in Los Angeles. ****ing cowards.
Half of my family lives in LA you hollyweird fruitloop
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote