View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:40 PM   #303
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Maybe...but he's claiming it belongs to his security.

I know in NFL rookie training seminars...it's recommended to always have a "fall guy"

Clark is likely playing that card...

Still dumb as **** to have it out in the open...with a cop coming up to your car. Why wouldn't you just zip the ****ing bag...or have it in a case.

He deserves to get what he gets...for being that stupid.
There was absolutely no reason to pull over Clark, even with a missing front license plate because if that was the case, I'd see dozens of traffic stops every time I leave the house.

This was just another case of Driving While Black. Black man in a $250k vehicle seemed "suspicious", so he was pulled over.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote