Thread: Electronics Home Audio recs
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 09:13 AM   #9
Fight, build, win!

A nice budget HT system from an old Danish speaker designer Jamo S-800 series. Like most speaker makers now they have been bought out. Jamo is now part of the Klipsch family. That means they don't market as hard and keep the name brand as the focus. While they don't get the same budget as Klipsch the speaker's designers stayed on and they are good. If I was putting together a budget system I would definitely consider it. My buddy bought this system for his HT man cave. They sound very good and musically they are fine also. He did go with a Power Sound Audio sub so I can't speak to the Jamo subwoofer.
https://www.adorama.com/jas805hcswhe.html

This guy does fun reviews and is honest. He won't blow smoke up your ass.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.