View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 06:46 AM   #28
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's not quite the same, but we had to do sub-q fluids twice a day for a year or so for one of my cats (who passed last September). It's obviously a PITA, and if you've got a busy family, it would be very difficult. For us, though (no kids), it was almost a nice bonding experience when our cat was otherwise fairly immobile.

Sucked like hell when she finally went though. Suddenly getting like 20 minutes of your day back that used to be "her time" made the house feel pretty empty.
I guess I've gotten to the point where I know what the shelters feel like. There's NO WAY we could devote that much time and money towards just one animal - the rest would likely suffer. We've got a paraplegic dog that has to be hand-fed and cleaned because he has no bodily control and he's almost more than we can handle.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.