View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 11:22 PM   #1782
DeadPunisher

So, I pull for any team with a Jayhawk player, and if each team has a Jayhawk, I pull for the team with the player I liked more. That means I really wanted Philly to win the series.

So, watching this series made me want to scream. I am so FN sick of watching Embiid sag back in the lane when anyone drives. It's not just Embiid, but every player on defense, on every team in the NBA.

Sure, there are one or two legit shot blockers in the NBA, but overall the defense is a joke. Young could basically walk a couple of steps past the free throw line, and shoot a floater or a pull up jumper, at will. Anyone can drive to the basket because defenses just step out of the way.

It makes the product unwatchable for me. I have always liked college basketball better, but I liked watching the NBA playoffs. But the lack of defense just makes it look like the players don't really care if they win or not.

I don't know why they stopped playing defense in the NBA, but it's like there isn't a single player, on any team, with an ounce of heart in their body.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.