View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 03:55 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
If anyone has any questions on this, let me know. I have two of these due to one of my cats having kidney disease. They work great.
Benazepril really turned around a cat I have who was starting to decline due to kidney issues. Went from losing weight and just laying around most of the time to putting on muscle and chasing his sister around the house at all hours of the night like he used to when he was younger. He was a rescue so I don't know for sure, but he's in the area of 16 yrs old.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.