View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #10241
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Stock did not confirm upward trend so nothing was initiated today. We had price target of 58.20 and it only got to 58.16 and then sold off. This is how to trade on momentum. We keep it on our watchlist.

If you initiated a trade on this today, you’d just be guessing. Hope this helps show how/when to initiates trades for improved success.

I don’t mind taking some requests if anyone has a question on a chart. I could at least show you what I look for and others like Pete can also share input. There’s some knowledgeable guys here and it’s all very interesting to see technique.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.