View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 02:07 PM   #1776
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I can't imagine anyone giving up a "star" in a trade for Simmons. The dude is the exact opposite of what I want in a player in 2021 and going forward. It only takes a single incompetent GM to make it happen though.

I have no use for a PG or any wing player not only incapable of shooting, but worse, terrified of pulling the trigger. Hope he has a good money guy growing his worth as I don't expect any savvy GM to give him a large contract in the future.

Get a sports psychologist and a shooting coach that can get the ball through the hoop from outside 15 feet and maybe I am wrong. I can't see him making that happen though.
We have other assets we can throw into a deal too tbh. Lavine, Beal, Fox and Ingram a few names being talked about.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.