View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 06:50 AM   #10232
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I wouldn't call that a wedge but that's me. What it is though is "filling the gap" which stocks have a strong tendency to do. That being said it is a good entry point.

Also from a purely technical analysis perspective your "pivot point" isn't a true pivot point. Pivot points are calculated for day trading based on the previous day's OHLC.

What you have highlighted is a classic example of resistance becoming support, assuming it holds. Again, you are right about the approach but I think your verbiage is a bit off is all.
All correct. The 30 minute chart makes it look more similar to a falling wedge but it’s still a stretch. Is there a name for this?

And yes, I’m being generous with pivot point too. Didn’t know how else to show/name a “change” in direction point. Trying to provide some basic guidance for these meme stock bros in here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.