View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 09:56 PM   #618
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Really proud of my knights tonight. I was in a very bitter mood as my sixers totally fell apart against the fecking hawks to lose the series!!..but then Roy popped up with the winner it at least gave me something to smile about. Habs were good but our expierience told in the end and it's gonna be interesting to see how things go now. Panda was in goal instead of Flower so that's gonna be another story to follow after Flowers unforgivable mistake in game three. Also hope our best centre Stevenson returns to our top line in the next game aswell.

LET'S GO KNIGHTS
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.