View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 05:38 PM   #1736
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Booker is a beast. He'll be a top 5 player within the next couple years.

Imagine being 24, just went 1-0 up vs Pfizer P, going to sit in the locker room, taking out your phone and seeing 30 million dollars in your bank account, then opening Instagram and seeing 1000+ message requests, all 10/10 girls shooting their shot and you just ignore it and respond to ypor childhood bball teammate sayin "good looks bruh". Then you get a text from Kendell Jenner talking about how she misses getting ****ed by you, but you're too busy to reply ("I gotta go shower, take a shit, eat etc. I'll prob reply to her later man.") so you leave it on "unread". Then you stand up to get dressed but the key to your Ferrari falls out your pocket and you pick it up annoyed ("**** bro, this shit is so annoying, I need a key ring") and throw it in your gym bag like it's a piece of candy or something.

Last edited by eDave; 06-20-2021 at 07:36 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote