View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 03:28 PM   #1724
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
By the way, my Durant comment isn't meant to be taken seriously. I wrote it for two reasons. One-- he can go rape himself. I don't like him.

Two-- I hate this notion of "clutch" in sports. Every time I hear the word I cringe a bit, even when it involves players I like in any sport. It implies these "clutch" guys do something different than everybody else to conveniently make the plays that need to be made more often.

The reality is they don't. No professional athlete practices being "clutch." There aren't clutch exercises or things in practice. If it seems like you're clutch, it's either you're just that damned good, you're lucky, or a combination of the two. And there certainly isn't any stupid ****ing "clutch gene" out there. Skip Bayless and his horseshit belief in magic needs to die in a fire.

I'm not saying BigCatDaddy believes in that stuff either, because "clutch" is just such a common word that can mean more broadly, "Nice, he makes plays under pressure," but that's just quibbling at that point.
Some guys such as Mahomes seem to rise to occasions where Some guys like say Aaron Rodgers seem to not even of both are very talented. Some may be by luck and some may be guys just don't handle that much pressure well.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.