View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 07:25 AM   #10184
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I didn't hear his speech. The dot plot all the governor's had two hikes in 2023. Regionals a few were as high as 1.5% by 2023.

They're still buying 80 billion in treasuries a month so they'd likely wind down the QE before upping rates. Theyve not set any timeline for beginning to wind that down yet though.

They raised IOER .05%. I think that was the "big" news.
The Fed claiming they dont see any rate hikes for 18 months with all this inflation is an incredibly dumb statement.

They run the risk of once again falling behind to slow down an overheated economy with way too much inflation.

The housing market is in a MASSIVE bubble.

I looked at upper end Townhomes in a Troon North development called The Edge. Very nice, about 15-20 years old, 2250-3500 sq ft that had resales at $385K-$450K when I arrived in March 2017.

They are now selling at $695K-895K. Just ****ing out of control.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.