Thread: Money How broke are you?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 09:38 AM   #667
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm taking a trip to Alaska over the 4th of July and flying first class. The entire trip is being paid for with credit card rewards. And I still haven't paid a dime in CC interest in at least 15 years.

Also, my house, which I bought in 2009 with only 3% down, has been by far the best financial decision I've ever made.

I had honestly forgot about all those discussions. Obviously DaFace is still salty.

Thinking back I think this thread was the one the prompted me to stick everything on the card for the points.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.