View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 09:28 AM   #285
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
What would you text them?

Anything that made you seem more vulnerable and thankful for her texting you. “Wow this is such good timing I’ve been very lonely lately after a messy break up.” “I know we haven’t met but I feel a connection to you as if my break up was for a purpose.”

Just stuff like that and go from there. It could be a bot like someone said but if not I just think they realized you figured out the fake picture since you kept hinting at her looks and if she was a model and trying to get her to really talk about her looks.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.