Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 02:36 PM   #107
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Hell, we saw a treasure hunter wearing the same garb (Panama hat, leather jacket) in 1912 in the opening scene of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I'm not following you here. It doesn't really matter though.

So are there any good Indiana Jones clones? Movies that either inspired or were inspired by Indy? Like Firewalker, the two Richard Chamberlain Allan Quatermain movies from the 80s, Romancing the Stone, San Fernando Jones and the Temple of Poon (2000).

I like several movies that took place during the British Raj but I don't know if I would say any of them are really all that similar to Temple of Doom. A few that I like:

Stranglers of Bombay
The Four Feathers (all versions are good though I'm partial to the one from 1939)
The Brigand of Kandahar
The Deceivers
North West Frontier
The Lives of a Bengal Lancer (1935)

Last edited by Mennonite; 06-15-2021 at 02:47 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote