Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 03:56 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I still say that's a picture of Dr. Manhattan hanging in that employee locker, haha.

(it's not, it's likely Kang)
I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.