View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 01:43 PM   #10097
It was not a fair catch

I am very lucky that my sister has an accounting degree her cpa and knows money very well.

I just also know that what I have in a mutual fund right now has dividends that we reinvest and we are paying taxes on that period I don't want to do that period.

When we sell this farm it will be split between my sister and I. It will be a sizable amount of money. I will let others do the math.

It won't reach one million, but we could have some capital gains on it I am willing to pay the 20% on that. I just don't want to have to continue pay taxes on the money that I'm investing and not be able to enjoy the salaries that we are making on our own.

I do trust my accountant. And the person that I would more than likely invest the money with. He has another batch of mine.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.