View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 05:56 AM   #10061
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Perhaps I am old fashioned, but why don't people do the best thing to help AMC stock by just.....going to the theaters. Actually giving them true market value does more than artificially propping it up just to stick it to the man.
It's a lot more satisfying knowing you were able to destroy the hopes and dreams of greedy, lying, thieving ,back stabbing assholes that would sell their own mother for a dollar. While at the same time making a ton of cash.

But maybe thats just me.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.