Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 10:54 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I just could not disagree more with your take on WandaVision.

The attention to detail was absolutely amazing, as was the writing, score, casting and overall story arc, which takes on a different feel when watching the entire season for the second time.

You guys never cease to amaze me: People bitch and bitch and bitch that "Hollywood has run out of ideas!!!!", yet when something "original" is aired, it's not good enough.

There's just no way to please everyone but I think it's safe to say that WandaVision was a rousing success that beat all expectations in terms of streaming numbers and internet buzz.
Yea, WandaVision was fantastic. I think Loki can be even better though. He’s just such a great character.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote